Re: Praxian tribal campaign

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:09:19 +1300

On 3/15/2013 4:38 PM, Chris Lemens wrote:

> Elstorana is an interesting historical figure. I believe thatvthere are onkybthree references to her. She is the "daughter of Waha" and her sons became khans of every tribe and there is a grassland named for her.

Not every tribe. She only had four sons according to p29 ToTRM #14 which means that in addition to the Morocanth, one or two other tribes have no Elstorana Khan dynasties (my guess is the Impala who are said as not going).

My thinking that when Waha settled this land in the Gray Age, Elstorana was the queen in charge after he left and the Elstorana ckhans are the khans that ruled the area. The Migration referred to is I think the Imperial Age migration that followed the Praxian defeats at the hands of the Pure Horse Tribe and so the Elstorana tribes began moving northwards as a result of pressure from recent immigrants from Prax.

--Peter Metcalfe