Re: The Flooding of Prax, and about draconic rivers.

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:34:18 -0000

Jeorg, replying to David Sctt:
> I have seen a map which shows Oslira/Sshorga in or around
> Kerofinela and Seolinthur as tributary entering the Garden.

That's what I recall. Since we're all about creative speculation on this particular thread, I'd like to point out that Dead Bottom is a huge and unusual feature related to water. I don't think we have an origina story for it, which hints that it came about during the Golden, Storm, or Chaos Age. I suggest that the place where Seolinthur died is a likely possibility. That could make the Wicked Writher Seolinthur's ghost.

Chris