Re: Valeki and Zorak Zoran

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:28:06 +1300

On 3/21/2013 9:36 AM, kr0p0s wrote:

> Maybe he brought something to the Mraloti that was important to helping them survive the Darkness. After all they call him the Hell Helper. Assuming the Boar War with the Entruli occured before this time they were probably weakened and desperate for help from any quarter?
The title of Hell Helper is something that I made up. It doesn't have any basis in published glorantha so I'm rather leery of using it as a guide to how Zorak Zoran is worshipped in Ramalia. After all, the description of Valekos is the guide (the civilized heartland of Ramalia) is quite different from how I imagined it.

--Peter Metcalfe