Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Glass <glass_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:54:28 -0000

[good stuff that will send me back to Tales and Nomad Gods but I only have a minute to address one line]

> Too much of a shift in this balance will cause society to wobble

I think that's my larger point. Societies wobble, even magically conservative societies in hostile terrain. If the line in Nomad Gods still holds, Waha has been "occasionally" supplanted within history.

Now maybe that line is no longer valid and the beast riders were always loyal Wahaists and always will be. That's okay. Just so we know.

And if their society is dynamic enough to wobble a few times in the last 1,600 years, can the sources tell us when and how?