Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Glass <glass_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 03:22:09 -0000

[pinnacle of crazy]

> Meanwhile, the Dead Place was once more magically bizarre than the super-desert we all know and dread today. In Nomad Gods, how the mechanics actually worked is that everyone got slow and hungry (herds don't go there and support is impossible)

Which is to say, the Waha compact between eater and eaten, rider and ridden breaks down. You need other ways to survive there, big medicine. Because this is a place where the Survival Covenant no longer applies. And it terrifies them.

If anyone's still trying to reason with me, thanks and I apologize for gathering wool.