Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Tim <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:40:02 -0000

First of all, just to say I am enjoying reading all these arguments over the nature of the Praxians and their society

Oh, I was God-learnering from a different direction

Psychopomp
Traveller
Connects disparate people (The independants) Links to the Dead Place

One of the Praxian's neighbours has a Psychopomp whose mythology includes tales of how he travelled amongst different tribes in the Godtime and gave them a basis for non-vioelnt interaction. His worshippers are attempting to resurrect Genert somewhere in the depths of the wastes...