Re: Ideas around the death of Kallyr, in game?

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

Resurrection is certainly an option.  Someone else claiming to be Kallyr resurrected is another potential plot twist.  Granted, I can think of lots of reasons why this might be difficult to pull off.  There would have to be active collusion, and a strong motive to collude, from people close to her.  Something a PC close to her inner circles might be involved in, of course.   Alison