Re: Lunar villains in Balazar

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:46:11 +0100

On 15 Apr 2013, at 23:13, michaelL <michaelalewis25_at_...> wrote:

> I want to make the Lunar's the bad guys in my Balazar campaign. Does anyone have any ideas? My PC's are Balazarian tribal cavemen.

They are the bad guys already...

Puppet King, Shadowy types, bringing all that new stuff into our lands...

"King Glyptus the Good - A Lunar puppet, his dynasty was put in power by the conquerors. He is a weak, timid man who is king only because the empire supports him. In either of the other two tribes he would be an ex-king. Although the more complacent farmers and pig tenders consider him to be a good king, the hunters of the tribe mock both him and his authority."

Throw in Queen Jocestis, Marusa the Shrew, Halcyon Var Enkorth and you have a recipe for bad guys.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433