Re : [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Xemela and Froalar : the dirty secrets

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:38:43 +0200 (CEST)

/// Interesting points. Reading your comments, I realize I visualized such a "Quest" as an incidental discovery : the PCs are on another Quest, one "close" to the core Froalar/Xemela/Hrestol myth - perhaps a Reconciliation Quest ? And they stumble on this Great Events. Perhaps they meet the ragged ghost of Xemela, or they find a way to the pit of infection where she is held ? Perhaps they meet Hrestol, not-yet-an-ascended-master, full of doubt about what to do ? Perhaps they would even dare to advise him ? The mind boggles.

IMO, no right-thinking Rokari or Idealist would dare to "incarnate" such Great Ascended Masters - it'be blasphemy. They would see them from more or less a great distance, from another Quest perhaps. The GM would describe the scene with ambiguous words, so the players can interpret / misunderstand what they See / Feel. Then the GM would hammer home the enormity of this Dread Knowledge. What are you guys going to do about it ?

Now that's entertainment !