Enrovalini Colors

From: zonork <zonork_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 20:07:02 -0000

the colors of the original castes are the same as caste Vadeli? This seems strange to me saw the colors of the vadelis: The dromalis are brown like shit.
Horali red as blood.
Blue Zzaburi as corpse
Talari yellow as (I do not know why urine?)

The symbolism seems strange to me for other enrovalis. An explanation would be:
Dromali brown as the Earth (down without the right to kill, illiterate) Horali red as the Heat (down with the right to kill, illiterate, slightly higher than Dromali) Talari yellow as the Fire. (top right to kill, educated) Zzabu? as the Sky (Top without the right to kill, educated, slightly higher than the rune Talari because Heaven is associated with light, which goes beyond the Fire Hearth   as Dayzatar)