Re: Lunar Chaos Figthing Cult

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:10:58 +0200

Just what I was saying. I think the line between the dark and light side of Illumination can, and must be, ultimately subjective. We can judge people on their actions, but once Illumination reveals such causes as chaos and cult strictures as illusion, how we judge the motivations of others is ultimately subjective.

And, indeed, the Empire really doesn't care that much. If you do something that the Empire dislikes because out of self-interest, delusion or perverted desire, or if you do it out of devotion to a hidden higher cause (such as the White Moon), is really not their issue. If you do something the Empire doesn't like, they will punish you if they can.

Cheers

David