Re: Which is the difference between Magi and Viziers?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:11:11 +1200

On 7/21/2013 9:34 AM, zonork wrote:

> But I do not have to find the name carmanian for the Dromali caste.

I'm not sure there is one - most Carmanian farmers are native Pelandans rather than ethnic Carmanians.
ILH-1 used Romanak but the Guide says that refers to landless warriors instead.

> Do Carmanoi directly direct the other castes or do Hazars have military chiefs for example?

I think military officers (Generals and the like) are Hazars but I could be wrong. In the religious sphere, the Magi supervise all.

--Peter Metcalfe