Re: The unholy trio

From: drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 05:45:31 -0000

> > For starters, Wakboth appears in Orlanthi myth before his so-called birth.
>
> I don't think this is unusual in the mythology of Glorantha, given that myths are timeless.

As I mentioned in the last thread on time on the hero plane. I believe there has be some element of causality (a property of time) on the hero plane. If you are going to teach your young Orlanthi that the Light Bringers are responsible for the end of the Darkness, then the end of the Darkness has to follow causally from the quest. This says to me that myths of each culture have to be causally consistent. So it would be OK for other culture's myths to have Wakboth appear before he is suppose to be created, but if you want the Orlanthi to believe the story of his creation, then you can't ignore his appearing before then.