Re: The unholy trio

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:19:20 +0100

drscience3000:
>So it would be OK for other culture's myths to have Wakboth appear before
he
>is suppose to be created, but if you want the Orlanthi to believe the
story of his
>creation, then you can't ignore his appearing before then.

Different groups within a culture might disagree on the details, which may lead to all kinds of conflict from mud-flinging to wars. Reconciling the differences in a way that accepts them all as equally valid is what Arkat and the God Learners did, and we all know how badly that ended.

Phil.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?