Re: The unholy trio

From: LJM <lonsdale96_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

I'm fond of the secret knowledge that Thed was the rapist, Ragnaglar the rapee, and Mallia the healer. Ragnaglar was violated by the fist of Thed carrying the devil spawn, driven mad and killed giving birth (and Eurmal may have spawned off of Ragnaglar too), Mallia calmed and entertained the newborn devil Wakboth by infecting it with all her cured and revived plagues. Thed's example led directly to her broos depositing immature broo spawn in their victims that spring forth fully formed (though small) after causing the death of their hosts. It also makes it easy for broos to rape each other. They are both male and female in essence, androgynous, both rapist and victim, life and death. In other words, chaos.

It's been a while since I visited you folks...

Cheers,
Loren Miller