Orane scenario?

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:55:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to find info on an oldish scenario, title 'Orane's Spindle', or something like that.  I've heard that it's very good, and wondered if it had been published.  We have all of the TotRM, plus many other 'zines, but it's not in any of those that I can recall.

We're in the beginning stages of the Colymar Campaign at the moment (just started prepping for Feat #2).  Come the day (probably a year from now, given our usual pace) that we're done with this, or maybe in an interlude if it might fit, I'd like to run it for our group.

Can someone help me?

Thanks, Alison