Re: Lunar southern strategy

From: roko_joko <roko_joko_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:45:01 -0000

> They tried that

Fortified supply lines down the southwestern rivers would support a siege at the Building Wall.

> I would also query how friendly the Grazers would be,
> considering the Lunars' attitude to Pentians.

The Lunars would probably have to coopt the Grazers and that wouldn't be free; it would be a significant part of the strategy. But I think the Pentan thing is about history and geography rather than culture. I think that in Lunar ideology the ideal of Lunar inclusiveness takes precedence over the ideal of solar orthodoxy.