OT: GoonQuest 2?

From: Guy <guy.hoyle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:10:30 -0000

Sorry for posting off-topic here, but I know there are a lot of long-time RQ fans here. Does anybody here remember Loren Miller's rules-lite take on RuneQuest, GoonQuest? I found a copy of his first version, GoonQuest 1, which provides a quick and simplified way for running NPCs. However, the website where his proptotypical version of GoonQuest2, for PCs and NPCs, is long gone. Did he ever finish these rules? Does anybody here have a copy of them, or know where they can be found? I'm just curious.