Verithurus-Verithurusa

From: drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:15:24 -0000

Verithurusa doesn't appear on the Gods wall, except there are hints that she is represented as the masculine version of her name, Verithurus. Now, the goddess can be represented in a masculine aspect, but this wouldn't seem to be the right aspect for that? But maybe the rationalization is simply that Dara Happan patriarchy needed that god to be male and carved him/her that way? Or maybe I'm wrong that they are some god?

A similiar question revolves around Zaytenera/Zaytenaras?

I guess, if a god is only in the sky and never seen by mortal man, their gender might well be mixed up? (Esp. if they are too pure to be involved as something as base as sex.)