Speaking of Heler...

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:10:43 -0500

	All this talk about Heler has come at an interesting moment for me. Recently, the Heler PC in my campaign wound up losing his Water rune. He did a Heroquest, wagered his entire Water rune during the HQ Challenge, and then lost through a run of terrible die rolls that his hero points couldn't compensate for.
	So now he's a Heleri without a water rune. He badly wants to get his Water rune back somehow, which seems likely to require another Heroquest. Does anyone have any ideas about a myth he could use for that? I thought about Orlanth and Aroka, but without Air rune magic, that might be pretty tricky.

Andrew E. Larsen