Re: Arkat and troll illumination

From: Sandy Petersen <spetersen_at_barkinglizards.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 08:33:16 -0500

I, on the other hand, am quite convinced that trolls can be illuminated. Otherwise it would not present any kind of issue to them. I do agree that "illumination" is largely irrelevant to trolls. Just because the word humans use for the spiritual process of "illumination" happens to be (in English) a synonym for "light" is a historic happenstance.
                Illumination is a spiritual event, not an eye-related one. I
actually suspect rather strongly that practically all Mistress Race trolls alive today are illuminated.

Sandy P.