Re: Arkat and troll illumination

From: Glass <glass_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:38:35 -0000

> I agree with Sandy - all sentients are capable of having that spiritual release transcending the normal limits of an individual's perceptions we call "Illumination". I know of at least one troll who was Illuminated - Arkat Kingtroll - and I suspect there have been many more.

This is great. I was wondering whether the Argument of Hepherones (if remotely true and/or canonical) might exclude all elder races (as "predestined mortals") from various mystical states but then recalled vague burbling over the years about Krjalk Illuminates in Hellwood. Which opens up an entirely different puddle of wax at this point.