Entertainer Magic

From: pomeroi_at_mailfass.de
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:11:35 +0200

Followers of Donandar, Drogarsi, Mercario, Skovara, Trickster...

My players just finished an entertainer HQ, and I let them find something... I don't find any background. I could think it up myself, but would prefer to find something canon.

This:
I once read about or experienced it myself or dreamt it... Is there a "magic container" (usually in the form of an idol of an entertainer god, a musical instrument, an acrobat's tool, or whatever...) that collects a magic point from anyone in the audience (who is willing)? These points will be spent to work entertaining magic by the troupe, and only here can it be spent to the good of the audience and the entertainers.

As I said, I don't know how this seed was planted in my brains. Does anybody know and point me somewhere - in Glorantha, RW or any other World.

Pomeroi