Re: Malkionis and Brithinis Castes

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:50:52 +1200

On 6/10/2013 6:46 AM, zonork wrote:
> I read that the ancestors of Malkionis lost their magic in the great darkness when they broke their castes.
I don't think this is correct.

> The malkionisme has been revived by Hrestol that to allow people to learn sorcery without being strictly Zzaburi, but this new magic is lower than Brithinis. (Because they have to reinvent everything)
Hrestol revealed Joy or the Men-of-all/knights to help the Malkioni adapt to a new age. He did not bring back the caste system which was something the Malkioni never lost and it is not necessary to understand his teachings.

> I also read that God Learners had found ways to remove this protection caste brithinis to use spells, so that Zzaburis malkionis can not normally do.

The God Learners invented new spells based upon the Abiding Book. They still used the old Zzaburi spells and the more recent Hrestoli spells.

--Peter Metcalfe