Malkionis and Brithinis Castes

From: zonork <zonork_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 18:46:47 -0000

I read that the ancestors of Malkionis lost their magic in the great darkness when they broke their castes. (Because they were incomptatible with survival in the Great Darkness) The malkionisme has been revived by Hrestol that to allow people to learn sorcery without being strictly Zzaburi, but this new magic is lower than Brithinis. (Because they have to reinvent everything) I also read that God Learners had found ways to remove this protection caste brithinis to use spells, so that Zzaburis malkionis can not normally do. This means that Malkionis are technically broken caste? (for magic Danmalastani)

This does not seem to me impossible, because it is excluded for similar systems (caste mostalis, dragonewt orthodox way) can never return. (The Mostalis and Brithinis ignored the Fifth Action with a kind of stasis, but once they get the experience they can not deny it)

The reason for which the attempts of some Malkionis for live like Brithinis do not work? (The Rokaris are not immortal, but some Zzaburis but they use spells to it, even if they claim probably the opposite) Hrestol he reinvented a new caste system, which gives the magic (castes malkionis magically exist, for sure) but less than the old and true caste?