Re: Malkionis and Brithinis Castes

From: Glass <glass_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:50:59 -0000

> Thank you, but I did not understand well so finally there is a true difference between the brithinis and the human ones.

Your understanding seems to align with mine. We might both be wrong!

As to which is better, I think you capture the best answer with your "equality." It depends on who you are and which way you've already invested in following since you were born. Brithini have had longer to invest and so are more reluctant to alter course.

> Solace is addressed to Malkionis, and it is Logical for them.
> Is Malkion itself illogical for Brithinis for that? Solace is a final correction of Logic whereas Brithinis do not need to be corrected. (Restored external Logic is illogical for their preserved interior Logic)

I like Solace as a correction of Logic and then Joy is a correction (evolution) of Solace. Because of this, I especially love your use of "internal" and "external" Logic here.

Internal Logic is what resists the errors in a broken world that ultimately contribute to failure, age and death.

External Logic is what the world demands from us. When we surrender to it (die) we are liberated from the world engine and achieve Solace.

Should Internal and External be brought into alignment, both Logics are restored and Joy emerges.