Re: Malkionis and Brithinis Castes

From: zonork <zonork_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:23:00 -0000

Thank you, but I did not understand well so finally there is a true difference between the brithinis and the human ones. Do Rokaris live less longer because do they follow a way which would give them access to Solace or because they are touched by Death and only Brithinis can live eternally? (Or even they end up aging?) I wonder what is most valid between the eternal life of Brithinis and Solace Malkioni….I will lean for an equality: Brithinis do not need Solace and it is thus illogical for them Solace is addressed to Malkionis, and it is Logical for them. Is Malkion itself illogical for Brithinis for that? Solace is a final correction of Logic whereas Brithinis do not need to be corrected. (Restored external Logic is illogical for their preserved interior Logic)