What is a tula?

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_speedpost.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:56:13 -0700

Hi All,
This may be an obvious question, but I was wondering if anybody could give me an example of what would be considered an Orlanthi clan’s tula. Temple grounds, sacred hills, or whatever seem reasonably obvious. I think this is an example of one area where I feel as though I miss things not being able to see visuals. The notion that a tula is noncontiguous in particular throws me for a loop. I can picture fields and such with stones to serve as clan boundaries, but somehow doubt these are quite what is meant. Visual concepts such as maps are, in general, hard for me to grasp, especially with overlays of clan borders on top. :) Thanks for any info,
Zack.