Re: Conversion in Glorantha

From: pomeroi_at_mailfass.de
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:30:54 +0200

On 13.06.2013 19:48, zonork wrote:
> Hello!
> how can a convert escape the spirits of reprisals? (or equivalent?)
> Except for is the Lunar Empire, there proselytism little, do there exist missionaries malkionis or orlanthis?
> Do there exist things like a god, a spirit or saint of conversion? (A pagan convert by Malkion or Hrestol?)
> What risks a malkioni magically if it converted with another church or becomes pagan

Last Q first. IMG there is no such person as a "pagan", at least not in a way that he does not believe at all. You KNOW almost all gods any culture worships EXIST. This is a fact everybody accepts and knows. This far it is not a matter of belief.

If you do not like most gods, that is a different thing. And you might even prefer no pantheon at all.
Self-determination of humans (or all sentient beings) is your belief. No "Dieu le veut" or "inch Allah".

Missionaries. I do not know so much about that. IMG orlanthi force nobody and do not even persuade too much. I suspect, the Westerners are more serious about this.

Pomeroi