Whitewall

From: Pomeroi pomeroi_at_mailfass.de [WorldofGlorantha] <WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:22:23 +0200

Hi folks,

I ask for any hints on how to handle your PCs to witness events of high impact on history!

I intend to have my (not-so-high-level) party witness the Fall of Whitewall. I have access to most of Sartar is Rising, and I do have the RQ Adventures IV, so some background is given. I have to study the stuff I already have yet, but still I thought to ask here early.

I think RQ IV is kind of overkill. See, "witness" above is the right word. My PCs shall have action, but not much influence. I tend to keep it low. As a PC in my game you are not too likely to talk to Broyan or Kallyr. I am not even sure whether the PCs should be IN Whitewall in critical (key) situations. I just want them to have this "Orlanth is Dead" feeling 1st hand, and then tunnel them according to their emotions towards... we will see. I gather many adventures went to where they still could resist the Lunars, like in Prax and Pavis?

Oh, the reason why they could be there is given through their background. They did have contact to an Orlanthi underground activists, perhaps connected to the Righteous Wind.

Okay, back to my 1st question: Any hints on how to handle your PCs to witness events of high impact to history? - or especially this one!

tia
Pomeroi