Questions about NG

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:44:22 +0100

Chris:
>btw Steve, you wouldn't be interested in taking over running the Sables in
>tht game, would you ? I had to drop out for domestic reasons but recommend
>it is lots of fun and a good way to learn the game.

Steve:
>If that last is addressed to me, Chris, I'll have to decline. I can't
>commit time very regularly to play online, and I have to admit I'm always a
>little daunted by the prospect of playing games electronically!

There's almost no time involved. For some time now the game has been moving so slowly that I doubt anyone spends more than a half-hour a month on it. We're in turn twenty now. It's done thru email. When everyone has sent in their orders I move the pieces on my board, roll the battles and events, and write up what happened and send that out to the players. You're plenty welcome to join.

Chris, on physical spirits:
>I'd always read this differently. I'd always played these were physical
>spirits and can attack in melee but can also use spirit magic. I never let
>them use physical magic.

Me too.

Chris, on agents of Great Spirits:
>Also I find it much easier to just use the agents as normal spirits even
>when under the control of great spirits ie for wildfires they attack as
>part of melee and at that stage; shades attack during spirit magic phase;
>whirlies do both of these; plagues attack during chaotic magic.

That's how I do it also. Just seems easier.

Daniel