Modifications to DP

From: Steve Hope <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:20:32 -0800

My friend and I are considering making the following house rules and wondering if anyone on the board has any insights/had similar thoughts.

First, we have found that Androgeus and the Exiles are too powerful relative to their DP cost, so we're increasing both of their costs to ally by 5 DPs and lowering everyone else but the Dragonewts by 5 DPs.

Second, we are making it the Superhero's controller's option whether a Dragon kills all adjacent units other than the SH or the SH in a dragonfight. We made this change because it was too easy for Dragon advantage to ruin the game otherwise. At least this way you can still protect some of your best units from a Dragon.