Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Wulf Corbett <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:11:14 +0100

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:09:34 -0700, "Stephen P. Martin" <stephen_at_glorantha.com> wrote:

>Rory just sent this to me, a great resource. No counterbacks, though. :(
>
>Still, here it is. I even took the time to correct the very few errors I=
=20
>could identify.

Personally more interested in add-ons for WB&RM, as I just got a copy, but I have a full counter list for DP from a General magazine if you want a scan.

Meanwhile, was the Hydra ever statted up for WB&RM? I can't decide how to do the -vs MgF chaos feature. Or whether to give the Bat a -ve, if I do decide to do so for the Hydra.

Wulf