Nomad Gods - English rules

From: Stephen Martin <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 04:34:30 GMT

Hi All,

Yes, we would be the source of the English language rules from which the French translation was made. Since we no longer have a relationship with Wizards Attic, we don't really have an outlet to sell them right now. And the originals are not accessible right now anyway.

If I get time, I will try to dig them out and make some sort of arrangement with Warehouse 23. But you may just have to wait until we get the new editions in process.

Cheers,

Stephen

The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!