Battle Report

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur>
Date: Mon Jan 16 23:44:00 2006

CJ wrote:
> Thank you Rob for the wonderful battle report! I really enjoyed reading
> that, and it sounds like you absolutely hammered the poor Lunars.

Thanks. They really rolled badly and lost too much to the storm/wasps combination. I had that twosome played against me once and have remembered it ever since. Essentially it makes another dragon in that you can totally take out more than one stack rather than just disrupt as per normal storm rules.

> I play DP about once a week a the moment, but usually either scenario 2 or
> 3, or the first Magical one with hardly any ground combat troops, as I
> am still teaching the rules ot my friends, and also on grounds of time.
> I really want to play a full game. Maybe pbem might be an option, anyone
> point me in the right direction for this?

Steve ran one many years ago, but I haven't heard of others.

Rob