Some Pure Horse Credo beliefs

From: Labrygon_at_aol.com <Labrygon>
Date: Sun Jan 22 10:55:19 2006

We despise the soft and weak ground people NOMADIC It is best to ignore ground people. HAUGHTY We enslave the pathetic and weak ground people ENTHRALLING We deal with ground people if we must PRAGMATIC We stay away from ground people to avoid corruption PURE Kill all ground people! Kill them all! PSYCHOPATHIC We despise the soft and weak ground people NOMADIC It is best to ignore ground people. HAUGHTY We enslave the pathetic and weak ground people ENTHRALLING We deal with ground people if we must PRAGMATIC We stay away from ground people to avoid corruption PURE The only good ground people worship dragons! DRACONIC We despise the soft and weak ground people NOMADIC It is best to ignore ground people. HAUGHTY Other herd animals are not Horses PURE
Other herd animals are only beasts OBVIOUS Other herd animals are only fit to be hunted PRAGMATIC Other herd animals are not Horses PURE
Other herd animals are only beasts OBVIOUS Other herd animals are only fit to be hunted PRAGMATIC Other herd animals are not Horses PURE
Other herd animals are only beasts OBVIOUS Other herd animals are only fit to be hunted PRAGMATIC Other herd animals are not Horses PURE
Other herd animals are only beasts OBVIOUS Demi birds and quake beasts make fine herd animals DRACONIC

and some sample Events:

"Hyalor the Rider was the first King at the Dawning, and made our folk great,
and who tamed the Horse Goddess." Gain one people for each PATRIARCHAL belief

"Tamar, the lord of the wild Beasts, whose children are the beasts which are
either food or foe. He is appeased by our hunters". Gain four people, of which, discard any that are not Riders.

"Orent, Earth Mother, who gives forth all life. The mountains are her
children. She blesses us." Gain two People. Leaders lead Warriors: the fierce and obedient warriors have been known to enforce a decision on the Elders. Add the Warriors to the vote. Play at Council

"We live, not as we like, but as we must." One vote for PRAGMATIC, FATALISTIC
beliefs