Posting old info/discussions

From: buserian_at_juno.com <buserian>
Date: Tue May 22 17:23:00 2007

Hey All,

Thanks for the offers. If it turns out that my email can easily be converted in this manner, I'll be happy to donate them. But, Juno is free (or at least, used to be) and not normal, so no guarantees. I'll send a file to someone after Tentacles for testing.

buserian
(so that Steve W. can go back to being just "Steve" :)