Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #32

From: Sven *Erik Sievrin <erisie_at_utu.fi>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 19:45:04 +0200 (EET)

Grumble. Screwed it again - I mean all those -=20 appearing at the end of the lines in my message. It had happened once before, and I thought I knew why, but I obviously did not. Then Kevin Rose sent a polite request not to send any more "formatted messages". So THAT is the problem! No, what is a formatted message? Sorry for cluttering the list, but it WILL make my messages easier to read.

I thought to write on some more relevant things, but I do not dare until I know how to send something readable. It did not happen before, why has it started to happen now?

Erik