Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #57

From: Bruce Lionel Mason <bmason_at_cs.mun.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 17:55:58 -0330

An interesting question from Sven. I'm actually a PhD student in the Folklore department here in Newfoundland and I'm preparing a thesis on the transmission of folklore through the Internet. One thing I'm seriously thinking of is using the Glorantha Digest as a resource. I would like to get personal e-mail from Gloranthites (?) about your feelings on this, how private you see this forum being and so on whether anyone has reservations about the idea or just wants to know more.

    Bruce Mason, Folklore Dept., M.U.N., St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.     Day ph. (709) 737 8403 home ph. (709) 576 3110

- ---Bruce