Crimson Bat... Thanx!

From: Takehiro OHYA <KFC01067_at_niftyserve.or.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 00:21:00 +0900

I thank all who answered my question. The answers are very good for my understanding.

The answer to my question 3 of Sandy seems very reasonable, while to question 1, the allied spirit, is very horrible --- No, no, I don't need to be afraid, 'cause I'm a Lunar Cultist B-P.

Peter Metcalfe:
>The Bat itself functions as a glowspot with a radius of 20km. So the
>Priests when they want to travel further a field cast this spell at the
>edge of the glowspot and they've got four hours of glowspot on them so
>they can travel without requiring the Bat as backup. I don't think a
>priest travels very far from the bat (unless he or she happens to be
>the High Priest and the Emperor wants to resummon the Bat }B-)

I agree with your opinion that the priests are not tend to travel very far from the bat, but... 4 hours? The duration of divine spell is 15 minutes, and when in Full Moon status, the Lunar's are doubled, but it becomes only 30 minutes, I suppose.

Takehiro OHYA                     |                   Ein Nichts
College of Arts and Sciences,     |  waren wir, sind wir, werden
The University of Tokyo           |       wir bleiben, bluehend:
E-Mail: KFC01067_at_niftyserve.or.jp |             die Nichts-, die
   g310419_at_komaba.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp |                Niemandsrose.
Maybe I shall write another, shorter signature...