Someone mention RQA4?

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 20:24:36 GMT

> The infamous Alex Ferguson said

> > And don't get me started on RQA4.

David Cake recklessly responds:
> The main points of contention seem to be that I and Joerg feel that
> the Kitori are a large independant tribe, not part of the Volsaxi at all,
> and that their tribal seat is quite unlikely to be at Whitewall.

Add me to said contenders, though I wouldn't say they were "large", in Heortland tribe terms. (To wit, they must surely be << 125,000.) I'd bet money they aren't one of the "large civilised tribes" of G:G, certainly. And since, as I said in the discussion here about the Kitori, I envisioned a relatively "unified" Kitori tribal structure, the treatment in RQA4 didn't appeal much in this respect in particular.

And now that I've been "started" (don't say I didn't warn you all...), I feel obliged to state (the obvious) that I don't view Heortland Orlanthi, much less Orlanthi in general, as being part of the New Republican Right constituency that RQA4 seems to envisage. Call me a Limp Lefty if you must. Come to that, call Greg a limp lefty too, if you really must.

Alex.