Shapechangers

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:28:13 +0800

>more on lycanthropes in general, telmori and tigersons in particular
>(tigersons kinda disappeared with RQ3...whatever happened to them?)

        Yeah, I would like to know more. And about the Bear-Walkers, and even Boar-walkers I seem to recall (or did I make them up?).

        Tiger sons seem to generally thought of as Kralorelan in nature. Perhaps they are remanants of the Hsunchen Tiger-People, and thus legendary foes of the Empire, on a par with Huan-To?

        Is there some generic relationship between Hsunchen and shape-changers?
        Certainly the Telmori seem to be closely related to werewolves. I
don't know if the Telmori are the source of ALL werewolves, but they certainly represent the bulk of them.
        Cheers
                David