Quickie response . . .

From: rstaats_at_mail.lmi.org
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 23:14:46 EST

Aden Steinke adroitly stated in response to my earlier mad droolings: (it is real late here, I'm drooling now . . . zzzzzzz)

>> From Humakt's perspective, the initiate has the potential to
>> destroy **many more** undead over the course of a lifetime than he
>> will in his last few moments of glory.

>Probably not - the Humakti player who started this thread did in some
>dozens of undead - a whole career worth for most Humakti who may only meet
>a few undead in their lifetime.

Ah! Yes, but if this person trained only ten more folks in the rest of his life and each of them destroyed but 10 undead in their life and trained 10 more in the ways of undead slaying . . . part of my utilization of military folks is the training they provide to the youngsters.

(Since this happened in a campaign, the real bottom line is ``was it fun for all involved?'' :-) Either way, I don't have much of a say in it.)

In sleepiness,

        Rich