Soldiers of the Red Moon on the Horizon

From: Soren Petersen <petersen_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 17:24:03 +0100

Well, it looks like "Soldiers of the Red Moon" is about to hit the stores soon-ish. I got a copy of Game Shop News #40* today, and there it was:

Soldiers of the Red Moon GM's Book -8597

                                       RuneQuest/Avalon Hill     $15.95

Soldiers of the Red Moon Player's Book  -8596
                                       RuneQuest/Avalon Hill     $12.95

I am certainly looking forward to it. It looks a tad pricey, though - both books come to $28.90. Still, never mind, eh? I bet my Scimitar of Yanafal Tarnils player is in for some interesting times ;-)

Cheers

Soren Petersen