YT & Pictographic map

From: Lewis Jardine <JARDINE_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 8:49:53 +0100 (BST)

>>Andrew Joelson
>- ---------------
> Attacked? Yanafal was testing himself vs Humakt in a 'first
>blood' duel. If he had actually attacked Humakt, he would have been
>killed, as many times as was necessary.

This point is moot and it depends on your point of view. What is said is that YT fought Humakt and defeated him via use of resurrection.

> Please note that Humakt does not forbid resurrection; people don't
> resurrect Humakti because doing so gets them all riled up. The resurrectee
> tends to kill the resurrector, as they have been 'robbed of their immortal
> reward'.

I do not believe this is true. Remember the body of a Humakti *cannot* be turned into an undead creature. This implies that some pretty hefty magic is at work. Therefore I see no reason to doubt the fact that this effect spills over to resurrection, making it impossible. However, illumination seems to make this effect voluntary in some manner, hence Humakti vampires and scorpion queens (shudder) and Yanafal Tarnils...

> From: "Akkerman, Justin" <JAkkerma_at_vmcsnat2.telecom.com.au>
> Subject: Map of Dagori Inkarth

Moonbroth Red moon dripping drops of blood... Toena
Sazdorf
Bulford Bull standing in/wading through river? Adari

Redstone	Red stone block (crudely carved with Darkness & man runes)
Laca		Troll wielding spear/ or spear of darkness (look in trollpak)
Amadhall
Dragon Newt cities	Just a dragon newt rune
Storlock
Fort Engoli
Aldachur
Alone