Glorantha Digest #33

From: Frank & Stacie Giles <fsgiles_at_pixi.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 22:11:07 -1000

MAY ETRYTIES GUARD THIS MESSANGER SPIRIT AND RENDER DUE PROFIT TO MELACHIM WAINWRIGHT. D: ... I not believe you know it mean Travelling Carmanian People / Invade Prax.
G: Suit yourself, but if you would respect the Kahn maybe we'd get a good share for...
Shaman: Olelo keia manawa!
D: Hun...heo... I Droopsnout of Rockhopper Clan send message to fix mistake in

     writing of my slave Gil Highton. I know even olopu .. uh...hun...damn tradetalk.

     Gil, how say olopu in tradetalk?

G:   Inflated?...Mushy?...
D:   No, like Esrolian.
G:   Oh,  Civilized.
D:   Heo...hun...I know even civilized guys know about five Great Tribes of
Prax.
     Gil must written bad if Andrew of Macjoelson Clan think I baboon.
G:   By the Vent, that s not true! You read that message over yourself! I
think         the guy was just ignorant and guessing.  After all, he figured
I was         Lhankor Mhy. Prax nomad lore isn t necessarily a main part of
everyones         learning saga you know.
D: Why not? But you right, clear he never fight with baboon, and he think chaos something for small children.
G: There are places were adults play you know. D: hun...but that cause they get olopu. Shaman: Olelo muku!
D: Wait! have not finished message. I have to tell......

MAY ETRYTIES GUARD THIS MESSANGER SPIRIT AND RENDER DUE PROFIT TO MELACHIM      WAINWRIGHT.