Hang head low in shame

From: Cheiron <cheiron_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 20:20:07 -0700

Grishnarl says:

"Me just realize, in last talk-with-spirits, me just repeating what Brian Tickler already said: 'Look like chaos, smell like chaos, remotely resemble chaos, you be chaos. Stormbull kill.' Me know that Brian Tickler really just pen name for Kroll Chaosbane, High Priest Skullmound Shrine. Him also mighty baboon Storm Khan like Grishnarl. Mighty baboon Storm Khans both very smart. (Kroll maybe smarter. Knows Tradetalk good-like.) All can see we think like brothers. Grishnarl sorry though. Hang head low in shame. Not read far enough ahead before paying shaman to send message to Spirit-plane. Too busy killing broos to keep up on Spirit-plane debate. Try to make more time in future."

Grishnarl Broobiter
Storm Khan of Skullmound Shrine *----* (his mark)

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #54