Pavis Worship & Subcults

From: James Wadsley <wadsley_at_cita.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 14:38:33 -0400

I just got River of Cradles ( very cool of course ). I was a little annoyed to see Pavis excluded as a big cult write-up. Was there a reason for this? Pavis was in RQ II's cults of Prax as I recall.

I also tend to feel that some cults lack Divine Spells. I note that big write-ups of cults often tend to add subcults with associated special divine magic. Would anyone like to comment on general rules for making subcults and/or additional special cult divine magics and skills? I am tentatively allowing my players to suggest possible subcults. Please email me directly if there are some net sites with detailed info.