Mindreading for secrets

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 20:29:10 +0200

Peter:
>My current task is to divine the nature of the forbidden secret
>by scanning the minds of all those who know it from afar. The only problem
>is that the forbidden secret confers supernatural resistance to my most potent
>magics. In reading Sandy's mind, all I can percieve is 'Eat me'.

Since neither Greg nor Sandy seems to have been squashed by the gift carriers, it is obvious that their status as god learners cannot be detected by the sending gods. Probably some kind of super-illumination, which also renders them impervious to mind-reading attempts even from the southern wizards.

Nils W				| Everything is dust in the wind
Office: niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se	|

Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net