Chaotic is as chaotic does

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Thur, 24 Aug 1995 14:27:08 +0100

Sorry I got a bit lost during my previous post and forgot to raise my main point.
:

I really am confused on this one. What behaviour shows a broo to be chaotic and a Zorak Zorani not to be?
:

A broo rampages at the mercy of its urges to the destruction of all in its path. "Kill, kill, kill and rape what's left".
:

Sandy's ZZ rampages at the mercy of its urges to the destruction of all in its path. "Kill, kill, kill, and eat what's left".
:

If the troll's fight "in the defence of her clan" is based purely on self-interest what is the spark of rightness  that stops all troll-neighbours labelling Uz chaotic monsters worthy of immediate slaughter?
:

Richard Crawley